Etherea : An Aromatic Massage Oil Candle
Handcrafted from a luxurious blend of coconut and fruit wax, this candle is scented with phthalate free, plant based fragrance and essential oil blends. Use it to scent your home and then pour warm wax into your hands for a decadent skin massage.
E T H E R E A : T H E S C E N T
A divine union between heady rose, deep patchouli, delicate jasmine and warm sandalwood intermingle to create an intoxicating blend of aromatic bliss.
One 7 ounce gilded gold massage oil candle handmade, just for you.
1. Find a quiet, comfortable space where you can relax. Ensure the room is free from drafts and distractions.
2. Before lighting the candle, trim the wick to about 1/4 inch (0.6 cm) to prevent excessive soot and ensure a clean burn.
3. Light the candle and allow it to burn for about 15-20 minutes or until a pool of melted wax forms. This is important for an even melt.
4. Blow out the candle and let it cool for two to three minutes. The melted wax should be warm, not hot.
5. Carefully pour a small amount of the melted wax onto your fingertips. Be cautious, as the wax will still be warm.
6. Gently apply the warm wax onto the skin. Start with a small area and massage in slow, circular motions. Ensure it's comfortable for you and/or your partner.
7. Re-light the candle as necessary to keep the massage oil warm. Always blow it out before using the wax.
8. If massaging someone else, take your time, communicate with your partner about pressure, wax temperature and preferences, and savor the relaxing massage.
9. Once you're finished, blow out the candle and let it cool down. Make sure the wax solidifies before storing it.
10. If needed, wipe off any excess wax with a towel. The wax is typically safe for the skin, but if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
11. Store the candle in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, until your next massage session.